Drawing thousands of pilgrims from all around the world, the city of Vrindavan is a famous place. The city holds a great religious importance for the entire nation and thus sees a big footfall of people. The sacred city has many temples that narrate the stories of Lord Krishna. There are many places to be seen and visited in Vrindavan.
The place is mostly visited by people during the festivals of Janmashtami, Radhashtami or Holi which the city is even famous for. Situated on the bank of River Yamuna, the place today has hundreds and thousands of temples dedicated to Lord Krishna. Some of these temples are new but some are many centuries old. When people visit this city, they usually stick around for a week or so.
With so much to see and experience in this city, there are many people who visit this place. And because the number of people who come visiting the city is too much, there are many hotels and resorts that have mushroomed all around the city giving every many options to choose from and to find the place that is comfortable for them.
If you are planning to visit this beautiful place then here is a list of five amazing hotels in Vrindavan under your budget.
- Nidhivan Sarovar Portico Vrindavan – A luxury hotel but easily affordable, this hotel is a great place to stay in while in Vrindavan. It is situated 16 km away from the Mathura Railway Station and many famous temples are in the vicinity of this place making it the best choice for all those who are planning to stay here. It consists of 68 rooms all maintained in decorated in a beautiful manner and offers the best of amenities making your stay here very comfortable.
- Hotel Kridha Residency – Situated 10 km from the Vrindavan Railway Station, this 3-star property is another great option for all the people who are looking for a place which is easy on their pockets and at the same time provides them with the best experience. The hotel provides spacious and clean rooms that are well maintained and are equipped with all the necessary amenities. They also provide facilities like travel desk, car rental, laundry, front desk, room service and doctor on call and much more.
- Hotel The Royal Bharti – Hotel Royal Bharti provides its customers with a comfortable experience with an affordable budget. The rooms on offer are very nicely maintained and are neat and tidy with attached bathrooms. There are also amenities and facilities that are on offer to the guests making their stay much more convenient. To name some, there are toiletries, air conditioner, minibar, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe etc. There is also an in-house restaurant which caters delicious food that can be enjoyed by the guests. Along with all this, there are facilities like medical services, front desk, and backup generator, a banquet hall and many other things.
- Shanti Sewa Dham by RnB – A great option for budget travellers, this hotel is situated within 2 km of Vrindaban Road Railway Station. There are 15 rooms to choose from that are spread over two floors and each room is very spacious and well-kept. There are many amenities too that are on offer to the guests making their stay in Shanti Sewa Dham by RnB hassle-free. With facilities and amenities like television, ceiling fan, makeup mirror, comfortable bed, tea/coffee maker, desk, temperature control, mini-bar etc. your stay here would be very comfortable. The hotel is accessible from New Bus Stand Mathura (11 km) and Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport (73 km).
- Hotel Shubham Majesty – With well-furnished rooms that are neatly maintained and are equipped with the best of amenities, this property is a great option to stay in while you are exploring Vrindavan. The amenities in the rooms are television, makeup mirror, and attached bathroom with hot and cold running water.
All these hotels provide the best experience to the guests while giving them a comfortable stay. There are many more hotels that are great to stay in with the best of amenities and at the same time are easier on the pocket. These hotels in Vrindavan are a great place to stay at.