Amazon is a massive marketplace with 9.6 million third-party vendors registered, but just 2.6 million are active. According to Amazon’s estimates, third-party merchants account for over 60% of all products sold on the platform. In 2020, the e-commerce behemoth will have generated around $80.5 billion in third-party seller services, up over 50% from the previous year. Third-party vendors sold 56 percent of paid units in the second quarter of 2021. You can go now to the Amazon website to know more
- Connect through Orders Page
It is an excellent place to start. Go to “Your Orders” on the Amazon website. If you’re having trouble with an order, you placed with a third-party seller, go to the “Your Orders” tab for help. Go to Amazon.com and click the “Returns & Orders” link or go to your account page and click “Your Orders.” Look through the order list for the item you need help with.
- Click on “Order Issue” or “Order Assistance.”
You may notice a button next to your order that says “Problem with order” or “Get help with order” if you haven’t gotten it yet from a third-party merchant. Click one of these buttons to report a problem, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the option to “Leave seller feedback” to rate the seller.
Select this option next to the order in question if you’ve already received your product and only want to offer seller feedback. You can contact a seller through Amazon’s Buyer or Seller Message Center. From the dropdown menu, choose “Your Account.” If you’ve already spoken with a seller, you can continue the conversation using Amazon’s buyer or seller messaging system. To find your messages, go to the Amazon.com main page and click on “Your Account.”
How can you complain about Amazon prime app?
- From the Amazon Prime app, select the dropdown navigation option on the upper left side of the screen. Above “Shop by Department” and below “Your Lists” is a link to “Your Account.”
- Select “Content and communication” from the dropdown menu. Then, scroll down your account page until you find “Communication and content” in a box. This box contains several links related to your communication and notification settings.
- “Amazon and seller messages” should be selected. This link will take you to an inbox where you can see all of your prior Amazon and third-party vendor correspondence. You may also use the messaging system to talk with the amazon seller and monitor the progress of any messages you’ve sent. Select the “Buyer or Seller Messages” tab. The messaging center has a tab labeled “Buyer or Seller Messages” at the top of your inbox.
- Scroll through the messages until you find a message from the vendor you wish to contact. You’ll find a copy of the message they sent you, as well as Amazon’s contact
information for buyers and sellers.
- Press the “Reply” button after you’ve written your reply. After you’ve decided on the message you want to respond to, go to the top of the page and click the “Reply” button. This will direct you to a text field to input your message. To send the message, click the yellow “Submit” button after you’re finished.